To meet the needs of the Church and the society we have various humanitarian activities all over Kerala and hopes for more in the future.
- Kunnumkulam Branch – We have three schools there:
- Bethany St. John’s English Higher Secondary School Kunnumkulam
- Blooming Buds Bethania Senior Secondary C.B.S.E School, Marathamcode, Kunnumkulam
- Bethany St. Mary’s Nursery school Kunnumkulam
- Elappara Branch – Here we have a Retreat
- Bethany convent
H.G. Alexious Mar Theodosious established the Bethany Convent on 2nd July 1940 at Ranni-Perunad. He was greatly influenced by the western pattern of sisterhood while establishing a sisterhood for Bethany community. With the help of the sister’s from St. Margarat’s Convent, he accomplished this task.
Now Sr. Elizabeth SIC is the Mother Superior. The sisters took the responsibility of the spiritual empowerment of the Church. They also have a lot of humanitarian ventures like Schools, Hospitals, Old Age Homes and Home for the Differently Abled.
- Mar Theodosious Memorial Medical Mission Hospital Ranni-Perunad.
- Hanna Bhavan – Old Age Home, Pullikuttishery.
- Asha Kendram – Old Age Home near Medical College, Kottayam.
- Bethania Home for Differently Abled, Thevalakkara, Kollam.
- Bethany St. Mary’s Girls Higher Secondary School, Ranni-Perunad.